Total excision of scapula for chondrosarcoma complicating hereditary multiple exostosis
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A case of chondrosarcoma of the scapula complicating hereditary multiple exostosis is recorded. Total resection of the scapula was carried out. Forearm and hand movements subsequently are photographically recorded.
- Barnes, R. (1958).Cancer, 4.
- Jaffé (1943).Arch. Path., 36, 335.
- James (1957).Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 39-B. 130.
- Keevil, J. J. (1949). “Ralph Cumming and the interscapulo thoracic amputation in 1808.”Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery 31-B, 589.
- Lichtenstein, L. (1959).Bone Tumours. 2nd Edition. C. V. Mosby Co.
- Total excision of scapula for chondrosarcoma complicating hereditary multiple exostosis
Irish Journal of Medical Science
Volume 39, Issue 2 , pp 89-92
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors