Development of bulk-optic current sensor using glass ring type faraday cells
- Tadashi SatoAffiliated withPower & Industrial Systems R&D Division, Hitachi Ltd.
- , Isamu SoneAffiliated withPower & Industrial Systems R&D Division, Hitachi Ltd.
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Bulk-optic current sensors have been developed for electric power systems. This current sensor has a glass ring type Faraday cell, where a light beam circulates around a current-carrying-conductor to precisely measure the current. Fundamental performances and practical applications are described.
Key wordsoptical sensor Faraday effect electrical current measurement electrical power system
- Development of bulk-optic current sensor using glass ring type faraday cells
Volume 4, Issue 1 , pp A35-A37
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- optical sensor
- Faraday effect
- electrical current measurement
- electrical power system
- Industry Sectors