An inviscid flow with compact support in space-time
- Vladimir Scheffer
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
There exists a nonzero weak solution to the Euler equations of time-dependent incompressible fluid flow in the plane such that this solution has compact support in space-time.
- Scheffer, V. Regularity and irregularity of solutions to nonlinear second order elliptic systems of partial differential equations and inequalities. Doctoral dissertation, Princeton University, 1974.
- Scheffer, V. Nearly one dimensional singularities of solutions to the Navier-Stokes inequality.Commun. Math. Phys. 110, 525–551 (1987). CrossRef
- An inviscid flow with compact support in space-time
The Journal of Geometric Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 4 , pp 343-401
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Rutgers University, 08903, New Brunswick, NJ