- Andy Clarke
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Arthur, B. Beyond rational expectations. In: Drobak, J., Nye, J. eds. (1997) The Frontiers of the New Institutional Economics. Academic Press, London
- Beer, R. (1996) “Towards the evolution of dynamical neural network for minimally cognitive behavior”.Proceedings of the Society for Adaptive Behavior.
- Clark, A. (1989) Microcognition. MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass
- Clark, A. (1993) Associative Engines. MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass
- Clark, A. (in press)The Dynamical Challenge.
- Clark, A., Chalmers, D. (1995) The Extended Mind. Washington University, USA
- Clark, A., and Grush, R. (submitted) “Towards a Cognitive Robotics”.Adaptive Behavior.
- Dean, P., Mayhew, J., and Langdon, P. (1994) “Learning and Maintaining Saccadic Accuracy: A Model of Brainstem-Cerebellar Interactions”.Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Grush, R. (1995) “Emulation and Cognition”. PhD Dissertation, University of California.
- Ito, M. (1984) The Cerebellum and Neural Control. Raven Press, New York
- Kawato, M., Furukawa, K., and Suzuki, R. (1987) “A hierarchical neural network model for the control and learning of voluntary movement”.Biological Cybernetics.
- Sloman, A. (1994) “Explorations in design space”. Paper presented at the 11th European Conference on AI (ECAI), Amsterdam.
- Smithers, T. (ms) “Autonomy in robots and other agents”.
- Thompson, A. (1996) Unconstrained evolution and hard consequences. University of Sussex, UK
- Wheeler, M. and Clark, A. (in progress) “Genic representation: Reconciling content and causal complexity”.
- Author’s response
Volume 7, Issue 1 , pp 95-104
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Andy Clarke (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri, USA