Frames and sampling theorem
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The sampling problem on a closed subspace Vo of L2(ℝ) is studied. For the regular sampling, a necessary and sufficient condition on the sampling theorem is presented and the sampling problem proposed by Walter is completely solved. Moreover, a representation formula for the derived function is given. The irregular sampling is studied. The results improve the ones of Walter and Liu’s.
- Walter, G. G., A sampling theorem for wavelet subspaces,IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, 1992, 38(2): 881. CrossRef
- Liu, Y., Walter, G., Irregular sampling in wavelet subspaces,The Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, 1995, 2(2): 181. CrossRef
- Long, R. L.,Multidimensional Wavelet Analysis (in Chinese), Beijing: Word Publishing Corporation, 1995, 3–27.
- Daubechies, I.,Ten Lectures on Wavelets, Philadelphia: SIAM, 1992.
- Benedetto, J. J., Heil, C., Walnut, D. F., Differentiation and the Balian-Low theorem,J. Four. Anal. Appl., 1995, 1(4): 355. CrossRef
- Chui, C. K.,An introduction to Wavelets, San Diego: Academic Press, 1992.
- Frames and sampling theorem
Science in China Series A: Mathematics
Volume 41, Issue 6 , pp 606-612
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Science in China Press
- Additional Links