An a priori estimate for a fully nonlinear equation on four-manifolds
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Supported by NSF Grant DMS-0070542 and a Guggenheim Foundation Fellowship.
Supported in part by NSF Grant DMS-9801046 and an Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Research Fellowship.
Supported by NSF Grant DMS-0070526 and the Ellentuck Fund.
- A. Besse,Einstein Manifolds, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1987.
- S. Y. A. Chang, M. J. Gursky and P. Yang,An equation of Monge-Ampere type in conformal geometry, andfour-manifolds of positive Ricci curvature, Ann. of Math.155 (2002), 711–789. CrossRef
- L. C. Evans,Classical solutions of fully nonlinear, convex, second-order elliptic equations, Comm. Pure Appl. Math.35 (1982), 333–363. CrossRef
- L. Fontana,Sharp boderline Sobolev inequality on compact Riemannian manifold, Comment. Math. Helv.68 (1993), 415–454. CrossRef
- M. J. Gursky,The principal eigenvalue of a conformally invariant differential operator, with an application to semilinear elliptic PDE, Comm. Math. Phys.207 (1999), 131–143. CrossRef
- N. Korevaar, R. Mazzeo, F. Pacard and R. Schoen,Refined asymptotics for constand scalar curvature metrics with isolated singularities, Invent. Math.135 (1999), 233–272. CrossRef
- N. V. Krylov,Boundedly inhomogeneous elliptic and parabolic equations in a domain, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.47 (1983), 75–108.
- Y. Li.Degree theory for second order nonlinear elliptic operators and its applications, Comm. Partial Differential Equations14 (1989), 1541–1578. CrossRef
- J. Moser,A sharp form of an inequality by N. Trudinger, Indiana Math. J.20 (1971), 1077–1091. CrossRef
- M. Obata,The conjectures on conformal transformations of Riemannian manifolds, J. Differential Geom.6 (1971), 247–258.
- J. Viaclovsky,Conformal geometry, contact geometry, and the calculus of variations, Duke Math. J.101 (2000), 283–316. CrossRef
- J. Viaclovsky,Estimates and existence results for some fully nonlinear elliptic equations on Riemannian manifolds, Comm. Anal. Geom., to appear.
- An a priori estimate for a fully nonlinear equation on four-manifolds
Journal d’Analyse Mathématique
Volume 87, Issue 1 , pp 151-186
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, 08544-1000, Princeton, NJ, USA
- 2. Department of Mathematics, University of Notre Dame, 46556-4618, Notre Dame, IN, USA
- 3. Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, 08544-1000, Princeton, NJ, USA