Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The synthesis of polymer nanocomposites is an integral aspect of polymer nanotechnology. By inserting the nanometric inorganic compounds, the properties of polymers improve and hence this has a lot of application depending upon the inorganic material present in the polymers. Solvent casting is one of the easiest and less time consuming methods for the synthesis of polymer nanocomposites. In this article we present different types of polymer composites, methods of synthesis, characterisation techniques and different applications of polymer composites.
- Metal-Polymer Nanocomposites Nicolais, Luigi(ed.); Carotenuto, Gianfranco (ed.), John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Polymer Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Characterization, and Modeling, ACS Symposium Series 804.
- Ramanan Krishnamoorti and Richard A. Vaia, eds. ISBN: 0 841237689 Publisher: American Chemical Society Copyright: 2001.
- Polymer nanocomposites
Volume 10, Issue 7 , pp 49-57
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- characterisation techniques
- Industry Sectors