December 1956, Volume 8, Issue 1, pp 95-104
Order statistics for discrete case with a numerical application to the binomial distribution
- Minoru Siotani
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Feller, W.,An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, Vol. I. John Wiley and Sons., New York (1950).
- Kitagawa, T.,Tables of the Poisson Distribution. Baihūkan, Tokyo (1951).
- Pearson, K.,Tables of the I incomplete Beta-Function. Biometrika Office, London (1948).
- Pearson, K.,Tables of the Incomplete Γ-Function. Cambridge University, London (1951).
- Tippett, L.H.C, On the extreme individuals and the range of samples taken from normal population.Biometrika,17, 364. (1925).
- United States Department of Commerce,Tables of the Binomical Probability Distribution. App. Math. Ser., No. 6; National Bureau of Standards. (1950).
- Order statistics for discrete case with a numerical application to the binomial distribution
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics
Volume 8, Issue 1 , pp 95-104
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors