Editorial: Care of mothers and infants
- Mary Ellen Avery
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Presented as Keynote Address at the Advances in Care of Mothers and Infants, Hyderabad, India (Dec. 1995)
- Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention. State specific pregnancy and birth rates among teenagers in the United States 1991–1992,Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 1995; 44: 677–684.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Atlanta, GA. Progress toward poliomyelitis eradication South East Asia region 1994–1994.Cited in JAMA 1995; 274: 1489.
- Center for the Future of Children.The Future of Children. The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Los Altos, CA, 1995.
- UNICEF. Pregnancy anaemia rates in countries with over 3 million births a year.The Progress of Nation. New York, 1994; p 11.
- Fraser AM, Brockert JE, Ward RH. Association of young maternal age with adverse reproductive outcomes.N Engl J Med 1995; 332: 1113–1117. CrossRef
- Liggins GC, Howie RN. A controlled trial of antepartum glucocorticoid treatment for prevention of respiratory distress syndrome in premature infants.Pediatrcs 1972; 50: 515–525.
- Fujiwara T, Maeta H, Chida S,et al. Artificial surfactant therapy in hyaline membrane disease.Lancet 1980; i: 55–59. CrossRef
- Egberts J, Dbwinter JP, Sedin Get al. Comparision of prophylaxis and rescue treatment with curosurf in neonates less than 30 weeks gestation: A randomized trial:Pediatrics 1993; 92: 768–774.
- Editorial: Care of mothers and infants
The Indian Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 65, Issue 1 , pp 47-53
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Mary Ellen Avery (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Harvard Medical School, Children’s Hospital, Boston, USA