Major features of warm and cold eddies south of the Nansei Islands
- Guan Bingxian
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Contribution No. 935 from the Institute of Oceanology, Academia Sinica.
- Hasunuma, K. and K. Yoshida, 1978. Splitting of the Subtropical gyre in the western North Pacific.J. Oceanogr. Soc. Japan 34 (4): 160–172. CrossRef
- Ishii, H., R. Saruwatari, Y. Ueno, S. Kuramoto and H. Nishida, 1982. Application of drifting buoys in ocean research.Report of Hydrographic Researches 17: 347–365.
- Japan Meteorological Agency, 1977. The results of marine meteorological and oceanographical observations. No. 57, pp. 104–115, 165–166.
- Japanese Oceanographic Data Center, 1966–1967. Data report of CSK, Nos. 12, 31, 39, 54, 67, 85.
- Nakao, T., 1976. Hydrography south of the Okinawa Islands where Leptocephalids were collected.J. Fac. Mar. Sci. Technol., Tokai Univ. 9: 33–46.
- Nitani, H., 1972. Beginning of the Kuroshio.In: “Kuroshio—Its physical aspects”, ed. by H. Stommel and K. Yoshida, Univ. of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, pp. 133–134.
- White, W., K. Hasunuma and H. Solomon, 1978. Large-scale seasonal and secular variability of the Subtropical Front in the western North Pacific from 1954–1974.J. Geophys. Res. 83: 4531–4544. CrossRef
- Major features of warm and cold eddies south of the Nansei Islands
Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology
Volume 1, Issue 3 , pp 248-257
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Science Press
- Additional Links
- Guan Bingxian (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Oceanology, Academia Sinica, Qingdao