Regularity of discs attached to a submanifold ofC n
- Miran Cerne
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Letp be an analytic disc attached to a generating CR-submanifoldM of C n . It is proved that some recently introduced conditions onp andM which imply that the family of all smallC α holomorphic perturbations ofp alongM is a Banach submanifold of (Aα(D))n are equivalent. These conditions are given in terms of the partial indices of the discp attached toM and “holomorphic sections” of the conormal bundle ofM along p(∂D). Also, a sufficient geometric conditionon p andM is given so that the family of all smallC α holomorphic perturbationsof p alongM, fixed at some boundary point, is a Banach submanifold of (A α (D))n.
- H. Alexander,Hulls of deformations in C n , Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.266 (1981), 243–257. CrossRef
- M. S. Baouendi, L. P. Rothschild and J.-M. Trépreau,On the geometry of analytic discs attached to real manifolds, J. Differential Geom.39 (1994), 379–405.
- E. Bedford,Stability of the polynomial hull of T 2, Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. (4)8 (1981), 311–315.
- E. Bedford,Levi flat hypersurfaces in C2 with prescribed boundary: Stability, Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. (4)9 (1982), 529–570.
- E. Bedford and B. Gaveau,Envelopes of holomorphy of certain two-spheres in C2, Amer. J. Math.105(1983), 975–1009. CrossRef
- M. černe,Analytic discs attached to a generating CR-manifold, Ark. Mat.33 (1995), 217–248. CrossRef
- F. Forstnerič,Analytic discs with boundaries in a maximal real submanifolds of C 2, Ann. Inst. Fourier37 (1987), 1–44.
- F. Forstneric,Polynomial hulls of sets fibered over the circle, Indiana Univ. Math. J.37 (1988), 869–889. CrossRef
- J. Globevnik,Perturbation by analytic discs along maximal real submanifold of C n , Math. Z.217 (1994), 287–316. CrossRef
- J. Globevnik,Perturbing analytic discs attached to maximal real submanifolds of C n , Indag. Math.7(1996), 37–46. CrossRef
- M. Gromov,Pseudo-holomorphic curves in symplectic manifolds, Invent. Math.81 (1985), 307–347. CrossRef
- L. Lempert,La métrique de Kobayashi et la représentation des domaines sur la boule, Bull. Soc. Math. France109 (1981), 427–474.
- Y.-G. Oh,The Fredholm-regularity and realization of the Riemann—Hilbert problem and application to the perturbation theory of analytic discs, preprint.
- Y.-G. Oh,Fredholm theory of holomorphic discs with Lagrangian or totally real boundary conditions under the perturbation of boundary conditions, Math. Z.222 (1996), 505–520.
- S. Trapani,Defect and evaluations, preprint.
- J-M. Trépreau,On the global Bishop equation, preprint.
- A. E. Tumanov,Extension of CR-functions into a wedge from a manifold of finite type (Russian), Mat. Sbornik136 (1988), 128–139; English transi.: Math. USSR Sbornik64 (1989), 129–140.
- N. P. Vekua,Systems of Singular Integral Equations, Nordhoff, Groningen, 1967.
- N. P. Vekua,Systems of Singular Integral Equations, 2nd edition (Russian), Nauka, Moscow, 1970.
- Regularity of discs attached to a submanifold ofC n
Journal d’Analyse Mathematique
Volume 72, Issue 1 , pp 261-278
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Miran Cerne (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, University of Ljubljana, Jadranska 19, 1111, Ljubljana, Slovenia