S Minakshisundaram: A glimpse into his life and work
- S Thangavelu
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Studies in Fourier Ansatz and parabolic equations,J. Madras Univ., 14, pp.73–142, 1942.
- On expansions in eigen-functions of boundary value problems V,J. Indian Math. Soc., 7, pp. 89–95, 1943.
- (With O Szasz) On absolute convergence of multiple Fourier series,Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 61, pp. 36–53, 1947. CrossRef
- (With K Chandrasekharan) Some results on double Fourier series,Duke Math. J. 14, pp.731–753, 1947. CrossRef
- (With Å Pleijel) Some propeties of the eigen-functions of the Laplace operator on Riemannian manifolds,Canadian J. Math., 1, 242–256, 1949.
- A generalisation of Epstein zeta functions; with a supplementary note by H Weyl,Canadian J. Math., 1, pp. 320–327, 1949.
- (With K Chandrasekharan)Typical means, Oxford Univ. Press, 1952.
- K G Ramanathan, S Minakshisundaram,J. Indian Math. Soc, 34, 135–149, 1970.
- S Minakshisundaram: A glimpse into his life and work
Volume 8, Issue 1 , pp 41-50
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- S Minakshisundaram
- V K Patodi
- Industry Sectors
- S Thangavelu (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Stat-Math Division, Indian Statistical Institute, 8th Mile, Mysore Road, 560 059, Bangalore, India