Factoring operators through Hilbert space
- Denny H. Leung
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We give an example of a pair of Banach spacesE andF so that neitherE′ norF has cotype 2, but every bounded linear operator fromE intoF factors through Hilbert space.
- G. Pisier,Factorization of Linear Operators and Geometry of Banach Spaces, Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, no. 60. American Math. Society, Providence 1986.
- A. Pełczyński and H. P. Rosenthal,Localization techniques in L p spaces, Studia Math.52 (1975), 263–289.
- Factoring operators through Hilbert space
Israel Journal of Mathematics
Volume 71, Issue 2 , pp 225-227
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Denny H. Leung (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, The University of Texas at Austin, 78712, Austin, TX, USA