Reporting psychological pre-employment screening results
- James Janik Psy.D.
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Case book for providers of psychological services. American Psychologists 37: pp. 698-701 CrossRef
- Delprino, R., Bahn, C. (1988) National survey of the extent and nature of psychological services in police departments. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice 19: pp. 421-425 CrossRef
- Dietz, P., Reese, J. (1986) The perils of police psychology: ten strategies for minimizing role conflicts when providing mental health services and consultation to law enforcement agencies. Behavioral Science and the Law 4: pp. 386-400 CrossRef
- Adoption of questions and answers to clarify and provide a common interpretation of the “Uniform guidelines on employee selection procedures. Federal Register 44: pp. 11996-12009
- Frank, F., Tindley, B., Cohen, R. (1981) Standards for Psychological assessment of Nuclear Facility Personnel. Prepared for the Divisions of Facility Operations. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, D.C.
- Gettys, V. (1987). Recommended Guidelines for Preemployment Screening for Law Enforcement Agencies. Personal Communication.
- Inwald, R. (1989). The Hilson Research Model: A Guide for Conducting Interviews and Preparing Psychological Screening Reports. Paper presented at the annual APA convention, New Orleans, LA.
- Inwald, R. (1986). Issues and Guidelines for Mental Health Professionals Conducting Pre-employment Psychological Screening Programs in Law Enforcement Agencies. In Psychological Services for Law Enforcement. Edited by Reese, J., Goldstein, H., Washington, D.C.
- London, M. & Bray, D. Ethical Issues in Testing and Evaluation for Personnel Decisions. American Psychologist, 35(10) 890–901.
- Guidelines for Pre-employment Psychological Testing. Police Chief 62: pp. 21-25
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (1985). Casebook on Ethics and Standards for the Practice of Psychology in Organizations. Edited by R. Lowman.
- Reporting psychological pre-employment screening results
Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 3 , pp 41-43
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Isaac Ray Center, Chicago, IL