From beeching to Woolf
- Michael Kershaw
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
His Honour Judge Kershaw Q. C., M.A., F.C.I.Arb., a Circuit Mercantile Judge.
- W. Ashburner,Principles of Equity (1902), 23, as quoted by Lord Diplock inUnited Scientific v. Burnley Council  A. C. 904 at 924H-925A.
- United Scientific Holdings Ltd. v. Burnley Borough Council  A. C. 904 at 925 (HL).
- Federal Commerce & Navigation Co. Ltd. v. Molena Alpha Inc.  1 Q.B. 927 at 974G.
- For a history of the Commercial Court, see A. Colman and V. Lyon,The Practice and Procedure of the Commercial Court (London: Lloyd's of London Press Ltd., 1995, 4th. ed.), Chapter 1.
- “Licensed Conveyancing: the New Legislation”, inCurrent Law Statutes Annotated Reprints (London: Sweet and Maxwell, 1985), 1.
- From beeching to Woolf
Liverpool Law Review
Volume 19, Issue 1 , pp 47-51
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors