Exponential sum estimates over subgroups ofZ * q,q arbitrary,q arbitrary
- J. Bourgain
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- [B] J. Bourgain,Mordell's exponential sum estimate revisited, J. Amer. Math. Soc.18 (2005), 477–499. CrossRef
- [B-C] J. Bourgain and M. Chang, Exponential sum estimates over subgroups and almost subgroups ofZ * q, where q is composite with few prime factors, Geom. Funct. Anal., to appear.
- [B-G-K] J. Bourgain, A. Glibichuk and S. Konyagin,Estimates for the number of sums and products and for exponential sums over subgroups in fields of prime order, Proc. London Math. Soc., to appear.
- [B-K-T] J. Bourgain, N. Katz and T. Tao,A sum-product estimate in finite fields, and applications, Geom. Funct. Anal.14 (2004), 27–57. CrossRef
- [Na] M. Nathanson,Additive Number Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1996.
- Exponential sum estimates over subgroups ofZ * q,q arbitrary,q arbitrary
Journal d’Analyse Mathématique
Volume 97, Issue 1 , pp 317-355
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- J. Bourgain (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. School of Mathematics, Institute for Advanced Study, 08540, Princeton, NJ, USA