The range of transient random walk
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
These results were announced in .
Research was supported in part by NSF Grant No. GP-7490.
- A. Dvoretzky and P. Erdös, Some problems on random walk in space,Proc. Second Berkeley Symp. on Prob. and Stat. (1951), 353–367.
- N. C. Jain and S. Orey, On the range of random walk,Israel J. Math.,6 (1968), 373–380. CrossRef
- N. C. Jain and W. E. Pruitt, The central limit theorem for the range of transient random walk,Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.,76 (1970), 758–799. CrossRef
- F. Spitzer, Principles of random walk, Van Nostrand, Princeton, 1964.
- The range of transient random walk
Journal d’Analyse Mathématique
Volume 24, Issue 1 , pp 369-393
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links