Consistency results on infinite graphs
- Péter Komjáth
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Consistently there exist ℵ2-chromatic graphs with no ℵ1-chromatic subgraphs. The statement that every uncountably chromatic graph of size ℵ1 contains an uncountably chromaticω-connected subgraph is consistent and independent. It is consistent that there is an uncountably chromatic graph of size ℵω 1 in which every subgraph with size less than ℵω 1 is countably chromatic.
- J. E. Baumgartner,Generic graph construction, J. Symb. Logic49 (1984), 234–240. CrossRef
- W. W. Comfort and S. Negrepontis,Chain Conditions in Topology, Cambridge University Press, 1982.
- P. Erdös,Problems and results on finite and infinite combinatorial analysis, inInfinite and Finite Sets, Coll. Math. Soc. J. Bolyai, 10 (A. Hajnal, R. Rado and V. T. Sós, eds.), pp. 403–424.
- P. Erdös,Problems and results on finite and infinite combinatorial analysis, II, Enseign. Math.27 (1981), 163–176.
- P. Erdös,On the combinatorial problems I would most like to see solved, Combinatorica1 (1981), 25–42. CrossRef
- P. Erdös,Problems and results on chromatic numbers in finite and infinite graphs, inGraph Theory with Applications to Algorithms and Computer Science (Y. Alavi, G. Chartrand, L. Lesniak, D. R. Lich and C. E. Wall, eds.), John Wiley and Sons, 1985, pp. 201–213.
- P. Erdös and A. Hajnal,On chromatic number of graphs and set-systems, Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hung.17 (1966), 61–99. CrossRef
- P. Erdös and A. Hajnal,Chromatic number of finite and infinite graphs and hypergraphs, Discr. Math.53 (1985), 281–285. CrossRef
- M. Foreman,Potent axioms, Trans Am. Math. Soc.294 (1986), 1–28. CrossRef
- M. Foreman and R. Laver,A graph transfer property, to appear.
- F. Galvin,Chromatic numbers of subgraphs, Period. Math. Hung.4 (1973), 117–119. CrossRef
- P. Komjáth,Connectivity and chromatic number of infinite graphs, Isr. J. Math.56 (1986), 257–266.
- P. Komjáth and S. Shelah,Forcing constructions for uncountable chromatic graphs, J. Symb. Logic, to appear.
- S. Shelah,Remarks on cardinal invariants in topology, Gen. Topol. Appl.7 (1977), 251–259.
- S. Shelah,A compactness theorem for singular cardinals, free algebras, Whitehead problem, and transversals, Isr. J. Math.21 (1975), 319–349. CrossRef
- S. Shelah,Proper Forcing, Lecture Notes in Math.940, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1982.
- Consistency results on infinite graphs
Israel Journal of Mathematics
Volume 61, Issue 3 , pp 285-294
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Péter Komjáth (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Lehigh University, 18015, Bethlehem, PA, USA
- 2. Department of Computer Science, Eötvös University, P.O. Box 323, 1445, Budapest, Hungary