Notes on conditional logic
- Krister Segerberg
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper consists of some lecture notes in which conditional logic is treated as an extension of modal logic. Completeness and filtration theorems are provided for some basis systems.
- Burgess, J. P. (1981) Quick completeness proofs for some logics of conditionals. Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 22: pp. 76-84 CrossRef
- Chellas, B. F. (1975) Basic conditional logic. Journal of Philosophical Logic 4: pp. 133-153 CrossRef
- Lewis, D. K. (1973) Counterfactuals. Basil Blackwell, Oxford
- Makinson, D. (1970) A generalization of the concept of a relational model for modal logic. Theoria 36: pp. 331-335 CrossRef
- K. Segerberg,An Essay in Classical Modal Logic, Uppsala 1971.
- M. Strevens,Filtrations for conditional logic, Unpublished manuscript.
- Thomason, S. K. (1972) Semantic analysis of tense logics. The Journal of Symbolic Logic 37: pp. 150-158 CrossRef
- Notes on conditional logic
Volume 48, Issue 2 , pp 157-168
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, University of Auckland, Private Bag, Auckland, New Zealand