Special bases forS N and GL(n)
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The special basis in spaces of finite dimensional representation ofS N and GL(n) is constructed and its properties are studied.
Both authors are partially supported by the National Science Foundation.
- A. Borel and J. C. Moore,Homology theory for locally compact spaces, Michigan Math. J.7 (1960), 137–153. CrossRef
- D. Kazhdan and G. Lusztig,Representation of Coxeter group and Hecke Algebras, Invent. Math.53 (1979), 165–184. CrossRef
- D. Kazhdan and G. Lusztig,A topological approach to Springer’s representations, to appear.
- G. de B. Robinson,Representation Theory of the Symmetric Group, University of Toronto Press, 1961.
- N. Spaltenstein,On the fixed point set of a unipotent element on the variety of Borel subgroups, Topology16 (1977), 203–204. CrossRef
- T. A. Springer,Trigonometric sums, Green functions of finite groups and representations of Weyl groups, Invent. Math.36 (1976), 173–204. CrossRef
- T. A. Springer,A construction of representations of Weyl groups, Invent. Math.44 (1978), 279–293. CrossRef
- R. Steinberg,On the desingularization of the Unipotent Variety, Invent. Math.36 (1976), 209–224. CrossRef
- H. Weyl,The Classical Groups, Princeton, 1936.
- Special bases forS N and GL(n)
Israel Journal of Mathematics
Volume 40, Issue 3-4 , pp 275-290
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors