Two combinatorial properties of a class of simplicial polytopes
- Carl W. Lee
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Letf(P s d ) be the set of allf-vectors of simpliciald-polytopes. ForP a simplicial 2d-polytope let Σ(P) denote the boundary complex ofP. We show that for eachf ∈f(P s d ) there is a simpliciald-polytopeP withf(P)=f such that the 11 02 simplicial diameter of Σ(P) is no more thanf 0(P)−d+1 (one greater than the conjectured Hirsch bound) and thatP admits a subdivision into a simpliciald-ball with no new vertices that satisfies the Hirsch property. Further, we demonstrate that the number of bistellar operations required to obtain Σ(P) from the boundary of ad-simplex is minimum over the class of all simplicial polytopes with the samef-vector. This polytopeP will be the one constructed to prove the sufficiency of McMullen's conditions forf-vectors of simplicial polytopes.
- L. J. Billera and C. W. Lee,A proof of the sufficiency of McMullen's conditions for f-vectors of simplicial convex polytopes J. Comb. Theory, Ser. A31 (1981), 237–255. CrossRef
- L. J. Billera and C. W. Lee,The numbers of faces of polytope pairs and unbounded polyhedra, Eur. J. Comb.2 (1981), 307–322.
- G. B. Dantzig,Linear Programming and Extensions, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1963.
- B. Grünbaum,Convex Polytopes, Wiley, New York, 1967.
- V. Klee and D. W. Walkup,The d-step conjecture for polyhedra of dimension d<6, Acta Math.117 (1967), 53–78. CrossRef
- C. W. Lee,Counting the faces of simplicial convex polytopes, Ph.D. Thesis, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 1981.
- P. McMullen and G. C. Shephard,Convex Polytopes and the Upper Bound Conjecture, London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Series 3, Cambridge University Press, 1971.
- U. Pachner,Über die bistellar Äquivalenz simplizialer Sphären und Polytope, Math. Z.176 (1981), 565–576. CrossRef
- J. S. Provan and L. J. Billera,Decompositions of simplicial complexes related to diameters of convex polyhedra, Math. Oper. Res.5 (1980), 576–594. CrossRef
- R. P. Stanley,Cohen-Macaulay complexes, inHigher Combinatorics (M. Aigner, ed.), D. Reidel, Dordrecht-Holland, 1977, pp. 51–62.
- R. P. Stanley,The number of faces of a simplicial convex polytope, Advances in Math.35 (1980), 236–238. CrossRef
- Two combinatorial properties of a class of simplicial polytopes
Israel Journal of Mathematics
Volume 47, Issue 4 , pp 261-269
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Carl W. Lee (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, 10598, Yorktown Heights, NY, USA
- 2. Department of Mathematics, University of Kentucky, 40506, Lexington, KY, USA