Can you take Solovay’s inaccessible away?
- Saharon Shelah
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This work was partially supported by the NSF and the US-Israel Binational Science Foundation.
This paper appeared in 1980 as a preprint and was originally intended to appear in my book,Proper Forcing, Lecture Notes in Math., No. 940, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1982.
- L. Harrington and S. Shelah,Equi-consistency results, Proc. of the Jerusalem 1980/1 model theory year; Notre Dame J. Formal Logic, to appear.
- H. J. Keisler,Logic with the quantifier, “There exists uncountably many”, Ann. Math. Logic1 (1970), 1–93.
- M. Magidor and J. Malitz,Compact extensions of L(Q), Ia, Ann. Math. Logic11 (1977), 219–261. CrossRef
- S. Shelah,Models with second order properties II, On trees with no underfinable branches, Ann. Math. Logic14 (1978), 73–87. CrossRef
- S. Shelah,Appendix: Vaught two cardinal theorem revisited, Ann. Math. Logic14 (1978), 223–226. CrossRef
- S. Shelah,Uncountable constructions, Isr. J. Math., submitted.
- R. M. Solovay,A model of set theory in which every set of reals is Lebesgue measurable, Ann. of Math. (2)92 (1970), 1–56. CrossRef
- Can you take Solovay’s inaccessible away?
Israel Journal of Mathematics
Volume 48, Issue 1 , pp 1-47
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Saharon Shelah (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Mathematics and Institute for Advanced Studies, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- 2. Department of Mathematics, The Ohio State University, 43210, Columbus, OH, USA