Growth pattern of Indian school children in relation to nutrition and adolescence
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
From the Longitudinal Survey on Morbidity and Mortality, Growth and Development and Nutritional Status of Children in Delhi, under Indian Council of Medical Research, Flat No. 32, Shanker Market, New Delhi-1.
- Acheson, R.M. and Hewitt, D. (1954). Oxford Health Survey. Stature and skeletal maturation in the pre-school child.Brit. J. Prev., Soc. Med. 8, 59.
- Banik Datta, N.D., Krishna, R., Mane, S.I.S., Lila Raj and Taskar, A.D. (1970). A longitudinal study of physical growth of Indian children from birth up to 5 years of age in Delhi.Indian J. Med. Res. 58, 135.
- Gruelich, W.W. (1957). A comparison of the physical growth and development of American born and native Japanese children.Amer J. Phys. Anthrop. 15, 489. CrossRef
- Ito, P.K. (1942). Comparative biometrical study of physique of Japanese women born and reared under different environments.Hum. Biol. 14, 279.
- Raghavan, K.V., Singh, D. and Swaminathan, M.C. (1971). Heights and weights of well-nourished Indian school children.Indian J. Med. Res. 59, 648.
- Stuart, H. C. and Stevenson, S.S. (1959). Physical growth and development. In Text Book of Pediatrics. Ed. Nelson, W.E. 7th ed.Saunders, Philadelphia.
- Tanner, J.M. (1955). Growth at Adolescence.Charles C. Thomas, Springfield, Illinois.
- Udani, P.M. (1963). Physical growth of children in different socio-economic groups in Bombay.Indian J. Child. Hlth. 12, 593.
- Watson, E.H. and Lowrey, G.R. (1958). Growth and development of children. 3rd ed.Year Book Publishers, Chicago.
- Weisman, S.A. (1955). Contour of the chest in children.Amer. J. Dis. Child. 49 47.
- Growth pattern of Indian school children in relation to nutrition and adolescence
The Indian Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 40, Issue 5 , pp 173-179
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors