Maximal acceleration and Sakharov’s limiting temperature
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It is shown that Sakharov’s maximal temperature, derived by him from astrophysical considerations, is a straightforward consequence of the maximal acceleration introduced by us in previous works.
- E. R. Caianiello:Nuovo Cimento B,59, 350 (1980);A geometrical view of quantum and information theories, inAmalfi Meeting 1983, in press; and references cited therein.
- Caianiello, E. R. (1981) Lett. Nuovo Cimento 32: pp. 65-65 CrossRef
- Formulae (3) and (4) differ for convenience from the analogous ones in the ref. (1) and (2) by a factor 2. These factors are, however, insignificant, since only orders of magnitude matter in considerations of this sort.
- Caianiello, E. R. (1984) Lett. Nuovo Cimento 41: pp. 370-370
- Sakharov, A. D. (1966) JETP Lett. 3: pp. 288-288
- Unruh, W. G. (1976) Phys. Rev. D 14: pp. 870-870 CrossRef
- Maximal acceleration and Sakharov’s limiting temperature
Lettere Al Nuovo Cimento Series 2
Volume 42, Issue 2 , pp 70-72
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Società Italiana di Fisica
- Additional Links
- Quantum theory
- quantum mechanics
- Industry Sectors