The marketing mix: A Canadian perspective
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Archibald, T. Ross and Shaw, David C. 1969. “Corporate Canada: a statistical survey.” The Business Quarterly (Winter, special supplement).
- Borden, Neil H. 1965. “The concept of the marketing mix.” Science in Marketing, George Schwartz, ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. pp. 389–90.
- Culliton, James W. 1948. The management of marketing costs. Division of Research, Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard University.
- McCarthy, Jerome. 1971. Basic marketing: a managerial approach. Homewood, Ill.: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. Fourth edition, p. 44.
- Oxenfeldt, Alfred R. 1967. “The formulation of a market strategy.” Eugene J. Kelley and William Lazer, Managerial Marketing: Perspectives and Viewpoints. Homewood, Ill.: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. p. 101.
- Udell, John. 1964. “How important is pricing in competitive strategy?” Journal of Marketing (January) 44–8. CrossRef
- The marketing mix: A Canadian perspective
Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
Volume 1, Issue 1 , pp 1-11
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors