Marketing’s contribution to strategy: The view from a different looking glass
- P. Rajan Varadarajan
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Aaker, David A. 1989. “Managing Assets and Skills: The Key to a Sustainable Competitive Advantage.”California Management Review, 32 (Winter): 91–106.
- Barney, Jay 1991. “Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage.”Journal of Management 17 (March): 99–120. CrossRef
- Business Week. 1989. “Is your Company Too Big?” (March 27): 84–94.
- Davidson, Kenneth M. 1987. “Do Megamergers Make Sense?.”Journal of Business Strategy 7 (Winter): 40–48.
- Day, George S. 1992. “Marketing’s Contribution to the Strategy Dialogue.”Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 20 (Fall): 323–329. CrossRef
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Economics. 1975.FTC Statistical Report on Mergers and Acquisitions. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Fortune. 1992. “Is Big Still Beautiful?” 123 (April 20): 50–60.
- Hambrick, Donald. 1992. “20 Years Strong: Perspectives from the Past Chairs.”Business Policy and Strategy Newsletter (Spring): 8–9.
- Hise, Richard T. 1991. “Evaluating Marketing Assets in Mergers and Acquisitions.”Journal of Business Strategy 12 (July–August): 46–51.
- Kerin, Roger A., Vijay Mahajan, and P. Rajan Varadarajan. 1990.Contemporary Perspectives on Strategic Market Planning. Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- Kumar, Anil and Graham Sharman. 1992. “We Love Your Product, But Where Is It?.”Sloan Management Review 33 (Winter): 93–99.
- Lyles, Marjorie A. 1990. “A Research Agenda for Strategic Management in the 1990s.”Journal of Management Studies 24 (July): 363–375. CrossRef
- Reuters News Service. 1992. “Definitive Conglomerate, ITT, May Be Broken Up.”Houston Chronicle (February 27): 2B.
- Saunders, Charles. 1992. “20 Years Strong: Perspectives form the Past Chairs.”Business Policy, and Strategy Newsletter (Spring): 8–9.
- Van de Ven, Andrew H. and Marilyn A. Morgan. 1980. “A Revised Framework for Organizational Assessment.” InOrganizational Assessment. Eds. Edward E. Lawler III, David A. Nadler, and Cortlandt Cammann. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 216–260.
- Varadarajan, P. Rajan, Terry Clark, and William M. Pride. 1992. “Controlling the Uncontrollable: Managing Your Market Environment.”Sloan Management Review 33 (Winter): 39–47.
- Webster, Fredrick E. 1988. “Comments on the AMA Task Force Study.”Journal of Marketing 52 (October): 48–51.
- — 1991. “The Changing Role of Marketing in the Corporation.”Commentary. Cambridge, MA: Marketing Science Institute.
- Marketing’s contribution to strategy: The view from a different looking glass
Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
Volume 20, Issue 4 , pp 335-343
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Texas A&M University, Texas, USA