Find out how to access preview-only content
Postoperative radiotherapy with simultaneous chemotherapy in high-risk squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a novel standard that opens new questions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Felman M, Fletcher GH. Analysis of the parameters relating to failures above the clavicles in patients treated by postoperative irradiation for squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity or oropharynx. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1982;8:27–30.
- Ang KK, Trotti A, Brown BW, et al. Randomized trial addressing risk features and time factors of surgery plus radiotherapy in advanced head-and-neck cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2001;51:571–8. CrossRef
- Pignon JP, Bourhis J, Domenge C, Designe L. Chemotherapy added to locoregional treatment for head and neck squamous-cell carcinoma: three meta-analyses of updated individual data. MACH-NC Collaborative Group. Meta-Analysis of Chemotherapy on Head and Neck Cancer. Lancet. 2000;355:949–55.
- Cooper JS, Pajak TF, Forastiere AA, et al. Postoperative concurrent radiotherapy and chemotherapy for high-risk squamous-cell carcinoma of the head and neck. N Engl J Med. 2004;350:1937–44. CrossRef
- Bernier J, Domenge C, Ozsahin M, et al. Postoperative irradiation with or without concomitant chemotherapy for locally advanced head and neck Cancer. N Engl J Med. 2004;350:1945–52. CrossRef
- Awwad HK, Lotayef M, Shouman T, et al. Accelerated hyperfractionation (AHF) compared to conventional fractionation (CF) in the postoperative radiotherapy of locally advanced head and neck cancer: influence of proliferation. Br J Cancer. 2002;86:517–23. CrossRef
- Bonner JA, Harari P, Giralt J, et al. Cetuximab (erbituxTM) prolongs survival in patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: A phase III study of high dose radiation therapy with or without cetuximab. J Clin Oncol. 2004;22: Suppl 14; S489. Abstract 5507.
- Reyes López V, Navalpotro Yagüe B. Adjuvant treatment of locally-advanced head and neck tumours. Clin Transl Oncol. 2005;7:183–8. CrossRef
- Postoperative radiotherapy with simultaneous chemotherapy in high-risk squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a novel standard that opens new questions
Clinical and Translational Oncology
Volume 7, Issue 5 , pp 181-182
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links