Drugs and free will
- Jeffrey A. Schaler
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
He is a doctoral candidate in human development at the University of Maryland. He lectures on drugs, alcoholism, and society in the department of justice, law, and society at American University, Washington, D.C.
- Alexander, B.K. (1990) Peaceful Measures: Canada’s Way Out of the “War on Drugs.”. University of Toronto Press, Toronto
- Douglas, M. (ed.).Constructive Drinking: Perspectives on Drink from Anthropology. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1987.
- Fingarette, H. (1988) Heavy Drinking: The Myth of Alcoholism as a Disease. University of California Press, Berkeley, Calif.
- Broadening the Base of Treatment for Alcohol Problems. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.
- Peele, S., Brodsky, A., Arnold, M. (1991) The Truth about Addiction and Recovery. Simon and Schuster, New York
- Szasz, T. S. (1985) Ceremonial Chemistry: The Ritual Persecution of Drugs, Addicts, and Pushers. Learning Publications, Holmes Beach, Fla.
- Drugs and free will
Volume 28, Issue 6 , pp 42-49
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Silver Spring, Maryland