Drugs and free will
- Jeffrey A. Schaler
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
He is a doctoral candidate in human development at the University of Maryland. He lectures on drugs, alcoholism, and society in the department of justice, law, and society at American University, Washington, D.C.
- Alexander, B.K.Peaceful Measures: Canada’s Way Out of the “War on Drugs.” Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1990.
- Douglas, M. (ed.).Constructive Drinking: Perspectives on Drink from Anthropology. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1987.
- Fingarette, H.Heavy Drinking: The Myth of Alcoholism as a Disease. Berkeley, Calif.: University of California Press, 1988.
- Institute of Medicine.Broadening the Base of Treatment for Alcohol Problems. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press, 1990.
- Peele, S., Brodsky, A. and Arnold, M.The Truth about Addiction and Recovery. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1991.
- Szasz, T. S.Ceremonial Chemistry: The Ritual Persecution of Drugs, Addicts, and Pushers. Holmes Beach, Fla.: Learning Publications, 1985.
- Drugs and free will
Volume 28, Issue 6 , pp 42-49
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Silver Spring, Maryland