The international energy agency: Processes and prospects in an age of energy interdependence
- James E. Katz
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- BISSELL, RICHARD 1980 “The West in Concert”. Orbis 23:824–43.
- BYER, TREVOR 1978 “The End of the Paris Energy Dialogue and the Need for an International Energy Institute.” Energy Policy (December):254–76. CrossRef
- BOBROW, DAVID and ROBERT KUDRLE 1979 “Energy R&D: In Tepid Pursuit of Collective Goods.” International Organization. 33:149–75 CrossRef
- GOLDSBOROUGH, JAMES 1974 “France, The European Crisis and the Alliance.” Foreign Affairs 52:538–55.
- HOROWITZ, IRVING LOUIS 1977 “Death and Transfiguration in the Third World.” Worldview (September):20–25.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) 1977 The International Energy Agency. Paris.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) 1978 Workshops on Energy Supply and Demand. Paris.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) 1979a Energy Policies and Programmes of IEA Countries. Paris.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) 1979b Energy Conservation in the IEA. Paris.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) 1979c Annual Report on Energy Research, Development and Demonstrations. Paris.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) 1979d Press Release (79-14). Paris.
- International Energy Agency (IEA) 1979e Press Releast (79-28). Paris.
- KATZ, JAMES 1980 “Congress and the IEA.” Ms. Department of Social Sciences, Clarkson College.
- KEOHANE, ROBERT O. 1978 “The International Energy Agency: State Influence and Transgovernmental Politics.” International Orgnaization 32:939–40.
- LESTER, JAMES 1976 Energy R&D:US Technology Transfer to Advanced Western Countries in Henry Nau (ed.), Technology Transfer and US Foreign Policy. New York: Praeger.
- LIEBER, ROBERT J. 1979 “Europe and America in the World Energy Crisis.” International Affairs 55:531–45.
- LONDON TIMES BOOKS 1978 The Day the Pound Almost Died. London: London Times Books.
- MORGHENTHAU, HANS 1975 “World Politics and the Politics of Oil.” in Gary D. Eppen, Energy: The Policy Issues Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- NAU, HENRY R. 1975 “U.S. Foreign Policy In the Energy Crisis.” Atlantic Community Quarterly 12:426–39.
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) 1976 Observer 83:4–9
- STABREIT, IMMO 1977 “CIEC Results in the Energy Sector.” Europa Archiv. 17:10–12
- TEITENBERG, THOMAS 1976 Energy Planning and Policy. Lexington, Ma: Lexington Books.
- TUGHENDAT, CHRISTOPHER 1968 Oil: The Biggest Business. London: Eyre and Spottiswoode.
- US Congress. House of Representatives 1979 “Extension of Certain Authorities Relating to The International Energy Program.” House Report 96–510.
- US Department of Justice 1979 “Review of Voluntary Agreement and Plan of Aciton to Implement the International Energy Program.” Washington, D.C.
- US Department of State 1978 “Budget for OECD and Related Activities.” Washington, D.C.
- US Federal Trade Commission 1979 “Sixth Report to the Congress and the President Pursuant to Section 252 (i) of the Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975.” Washington, D.C.
- WALTON, ANN-MARGARET 1976 “Atlantic Relations: Policy Coordination and Conflict.” International Affairs 52:180–96.
- WILLRICH, MASON and CONANT, MELVIN 1977 “The International Energy Agency.” American Journal Of International Law 71:199–223. CrossRef
- The international energy agency: Processes and prospects in an age of energy interdependence
Studies In Comparative International Development
Volume 16, Issue 2 , pp 67-85
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- James E. Katz (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Clarkson College, USA