Procedure for rapid spectroscopic control of the distribution of oxygen and of doping impurities in silicon ingots
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Spectral dependences of the coefficients of absorption by free carriers and of multiphoton absorption by a silicon lattice in the region of the interstitial oxygen band at 5.8 μm are established. A procedure for measurement of the distribution of oxygen and alloying impurities in silicon ingots is given. The effectiveness of the spectrometers developed for controlling the segregation of impurities and nonstationary convection of the silicon melt in growing ingots by the Czochralski method is shown.
- G. A. Rozgonyi and C. W. Pearce, Appl. Phys. Lett.,32, No. 11, 747 (1978). CrossRef
- K. Krishman, Defects in Silicon, Francisco (1983).
- M. T. Lappo and V. D. Tkachyov, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,4, No. 3, 502 (1970).
- B. Pajot, H. I. Stein, B. Cales, and C. Nond, J. Electrochem. Soc.,132, No. 12, 3034 (1985). CrossRef
- F. S. Oates and V. Stavola, J. Appl. Phys.,61, No. 8, 3114 (1987). CrossRef
- Ya. I. Latushko, M. T. Lappo, and V. V. Petrov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,48, No. 10, 146 (1988).
- V. V. Litvinov, A. N. Petukh, Yu. M. Pokotilo, V. N. Chuyasov, and V. I. Urenev, Vestn. BGU, Ser. 1, No. 2, 80 (1992).
- V. V. Litvinov and Yu. M. Pokotilo, Optical Characterization of Semicond, Sofia (1990).
- V. V. Litvinov, Yu. M. Pokotilo, and V. I. Urenev, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,64, No. 9, 189 (1994).
- V. V. Litvinov, A. N. Petukh, Yu. M. Pokotilo, and V. I. Urenev, Neorg. Mater.,31, No. 2, 8 (1995).
- Procedure for rapid spectroscopic control of the distribution of oxygen and of doping impurities in silicon ingots
Journal of Applied Spectroscopy
Volume 64, Issue 5 , pp 668-672
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors