Asymptotic estimates for the entries of the matrices of inverse operators and harmonic analysis
- A. G. Baskakov
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The research is financially supported by the International Science Foundation (Grants NZA 000 and NZA 300) and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Grant 95-01-00032a).
Voronezh. Translated fromSibirskiî Matematischeskiî Zhurnal, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 14–28, January–February, 1997.
Translated by G. V. Dyatlov
- G. R. Allan, “Ideals of vector-valued functions,” Proc. London Math. Soc.,18, No. 3, 193–216 (1968). CrossRef
- S. Bochner and R. S. Phillips, “Absolutely convergent Fourier expansions for non-commutative normed rings,” Ann. of Math.,43, No. 3, 409–418 (1942). CrossRef
- E. Hewitt and K. Ross, Abstract Harmonic Analysis. Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1975).
- S. Demko, W. F. Moss, and P. W. Smith, “Decay rates for inverses of band matrices,” Math. Comp.,43, 491–499 (1984). CrossRef
- M. A. Shubin, “Pseudodifference operators and their Green's function,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Mat.,49, No. 3, 652–671 (1985).
- V. G. Kurbatov, “On algebras of difference and integral operators, Funktsional. Anal. i Priloizhen,24, No. 2, 98–99 (1990).
- I. A. Blatov, “Estimates for entries of inverse matrices and modifications of the matrix sweep method,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,33, No. 2, 10–21 (1992). CrossRef
- A. G. Baskakov, “Wiener's theorem and asymptotic estimates for entries of inverse matrices,” Funktsional. Anal. i Prilozhen.,24, No. 3, 64–65 (1990).
- I. M. Gel'fand, D. A. Raîkov, and G. E. Shilov, Commutative Normed Rings [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).
- M. A. Naîmark, Normed, Rings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).
- Y. Domar, “Harmonic analysis based on certain commutative Banach algebras,” Acta Math.,96, 1–66 (1956). CrossRef
- N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators. Vol. 2 [Russian, translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).
- C. S. Herz, “The spectral theory of bounded functions,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,94, No. 1, 181–232 (1990).
- R. Richtmyer, Principles of Advanced Mathematical Physics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).
- Asymptotic estimates for the entries of the matrices of inverse operators and harmonic analysis
Siberian Mathematical Journal
Volume 38, Issue 1 , pp 10-22
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links