Global attractors of multivalued semidynamical systems and their approximations
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Kibernetika i Sistemnyi Analiz, No. 5, pp. 102–111, September–October, 1998.
- A. V. Babin, “Attractor of the generalized semigroup generated by an elliptical equation in a cylindrical domain,” Izv. Russ. Akad. Nauk,58, No. 6, 68–71 (1994).
- V. S. Mel'nik, “Multivalued semistreams and their attractors,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr.,343, No. 4, 302–306 (1995).
- V. S. Mel'nik, Multivalued Dynamics of Nonlinear Infinite-Dimensional Systems [in Russian], Preprint 94-17, Inst. Kibern. NANU, Kiev (1994).
- A. V. Kapustyan and V. S. Mel'nik, “Attractors of multivalued semidynamical systems and their approximations,” Dokl. NAN Ukr., No. 10, 35-44 (1997).
- O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, “Some additions and refinements for my publications on the theory of attractors for abstract semigroups,” Zapiski Nauchnykh Seminarov LOMI, Vol. 182, 102–112 (1990).
- V. S. Melnik and J. Valero, “On multivalued dynamical systems which are delivered by evolution inclusions,” Second Europ. Nonlinear Oscillation Conf., Prague, Sept. 9–13 (1996).
- R. Engelking, General Topology [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).
- J.-P. Aubin and I. Ekeland, Applied Nonlinear Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1988).
- L. V. Kapitanskii and I. N. Kostin, “Atrractors of nonlinear evolution equations and their approximations,” Algebra i Analiz,2, No. 1, 114–140 (1990).
- Global attractors of multivalued semidynamical systems and their approximations
Cybernetics and Systems Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 5 , pp 719-725
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors