Find out how to access preview-only content
Discussion of “thermodynamic stability of metallurgical coke relative to graphite”
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
K.T. JACOB and S. SEETHARAMAN:Metall. Mater. Trans. B, 1994, vol. 25B, pp. 149–51.
B.S. TERRY, formerly Lecturer, Department of Materials, Imperial College, London SW7 2BP, United Kingdom.
X. YU, formerly Postdoctoral Research Assistant, Imperial College.
- X. Yu: Ph.D. Thesis, Imperial College, London, 1987.
- B.S. Terry and X. Yu:Ironmaking and Steelmaking, 1991, vol. 18, pp. 27–32.
- E.T. Turkdogan:Physical Chemistry of High Temperature Technology, Academic Press, New York, NY, 1980.
- S.K. Das and E.E. Hucke:Carbon, 1975, vol. 13, pp. 33–42. CrossRef
- Discussion of “thermodynamic stability of metallurgical coke relative to graphite”
Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B
Volume 26, Issue 3 , pp 655-656
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors