An attractor of a semiflow generated by a system of phase-field equations without the uniqueness of a solution
- O. V. Kapustyan
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We prove the existence of a global compact attractor for a multivalued semiflow generated by a system of phase-field equations with conditions on nonlinearity that do not guarantee the uniqueness of a solution.
- V. K. Kalantarov, “On the minimal global attractor of a system of phase-field equations,”Zap. Nauch. Sem. LOMI,188 (22), 70–96 (1987).
- V. S. Mel'nik,Multivalued Dynamics of Nonlinear Infinite-Dimensional Systems [in Russian], Preprint No. 92-14, Institute of Cybernetics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1994).
- O. V. Kapustyan and V. S. Mel'nik, “Attractors of multivalued semidynamic systems and their approximations,”Dopov. NAN Ukr., No. 10, 25–39 (1998).
- V. S. Mel'nik and J. Valero, “On attraction of multivalued semi-flows and differential inclusions,”Set-Valued Anal., No. 3, 83–111 (1998). CrossRef
- D. N. Cheban and D. S. Fakikh,Global Attractors of Dispersed Dynamic Systems [in Russian], Sigma, Kishinev (1994).
- O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva,Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).
- An attractor of a semiflow generated by a system of phase-field equations without the uniqueness of a solution
Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
Volume 51, Issue 7 , pp 1135-1139
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors