Sorting inc logn parallel steps
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We give a sorting network withcn logn comparisons. The algorithm can be performed inc logn parallel steps as well, where in a parallel step we comparen/2 disjoint pairs. In thei-th step of the algorithm we compare the contents of registersR j(i) , andR k(i) , wherej(i), k(i) are absolute constants then change their contents or not according to the result of the comparison.
- O. Gabber andZ. Galil, Explicit constructions of linear size superconcentrators,Proc. 20st Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (1979).
- D. E. Knuth,The art of computer programming Volume 3, Sorting and Searching, Addison—Wesley (1973).
- G. A. Margulis, Effective construction of expander graphs (in Russian),Probl. Pered. Inf. 9 (4), 71–80.
- Sorting inc logn parallel steps
Volume 3, Issue 1 , pp 1-19
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- 68 E 05
- Industry Sectors