An upper bound for the cardinality of ans-distance subset in real euclidean space, II
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It is shown that ifX is ans-distance subset inR d , then |X|≦( s d+s ).
Supported in part by NSF grant MCS7903128 A01.
Supported in part by NSF grant MCS.
- Bannai, E., Bannai, E. (1981) An upper bound for the cardinality of ans-distance subset in real Euclidean space. Combinatorica 1: pp. 99-102
- A. Blokhuis, A new upper bound for the cardinality of 2-distance sets in Euclidean space,Eindhoven Univ. of Technology, Memorandum 1981—04, Feb. 1981.
- A. Blokhuis, An upper bound for the cardinality ofs-distance sets inE d andH d ,Eindhoven Univ. Techn. Memorandum 1982-68, May 1982. (This is also part of his Ph. D. Thesis entitled “Few distance sets”, 1983.)
- E. W. Hobson,The Theory of Spherical and Ellipsoidal Harmonics, Cambridge, 1931.
- Larman, D. G., Rogers, C. A., Seidel, J. J. (1977) On two-distance sets in Euclidean space. Bull. London Math. Soc. 9: pp. 261-267 CrossRef
- An upper bound for the cardinality of ans-distance subset in real euclidean space, II
Volume 3, Issue 2 , pp 147-152
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- 05 B 99
- 51 M 99
- Industry Sectors