Subgroups of free idempotent generated regular semigroups
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In  it is shown that the maximal subgroups of the free idempotent generated regular semigroup which is determined by the biordered set of a completely O-simple semigroup are free. In this note we shall extend this result to a wider class of semigroups.
- Clifford, A. H. (1975) The partial groupoid of idempotents of a regular semigroup. Semigroup Foorum 10: pp. 262-268 CrossRef
- Kurosh, A. G.,The Theory of Groups, Vol. II, New York (1960).
- MacLane, S.,Categories for the Working Mathematician, Berlin (1971).
- Nambooripad, K. S. S.,Structure of Regular Semigroups I, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., to appear.
- Nambooripad, K. S. S.,Pseudo-semilattices and biordered sets, to appear.
- Pastijn, F. (1977) Idempotent-generated completely O-simple semigroups. Semigroup Forum 15: pp. 41-50 CrossRef
- Pastijn, F.,The biorder on the partial groupoid of idempotents of a semigroup, J. Algebra, to appear.
- Pastijn, F.,Rectangular bands of inverse semigroups, preprint.
- Subgroups of free idempotent generated regular semigroups
Volume 21, Issue 1 , pp 1-7
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links