Find out how to access preview-only content
Epstein-barr virus and cytomegalovirus infections cause false-positive results in IgM two-test protocol for early lyme borreliosis
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Nadelman, R. B., Pavia, C. S., Magnarelli, L. A., Wormser, G. P.: Isolation ofBorrelia burgdorferi from the blood of seven patients with Lyme disease. Am. J. Med. 88 (1990) 21–26. CrossRef
- Still, M. M., Ryan, M. E.: Pitfalls in diagnosis of Lyme disease. Postgrad. Med. 102 (1997) 65–72.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Recommendations for test performance and interpretation from the Second National Conference on Serologic Diagnosis of Lyme Disease. MMWR 44 (1995) 590–591.
- Dressler, F., Whelan, J. A., Reinhart, B. N., Steere, A. C.: Western blotting in the serodiagnosis of Lyme disease. J. Infect. Dis. 167 (1993) 392–400.
- Ledue, T. B., Collins, M. F., Craig, W. Y.: New laboratory guidelines for serologic diagnosis of Lyme disease: evaluation of the two-test protocol. J. Clin. Microbiol. 34 (1996) 2343–2350.
- Epstein-barr virus and cytomegalovirus infections cause false-positive results in IgM two-test protocol for early lyme borreliosis
Volume 27, Issue 3 , p 231
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Urban & Vogel
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Dept. of Medical Microbiology, University of Maastricht, P.O. Box 616, NL-6200 MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
- 2. Dept. of Medical Microbiology, General Hospital Arnhem, P.O. Box 9025, NL-6800 EG, Arnhem, The Netherlands