An accurate method for the quantitation of Fmoc-derivatized solid phase supports
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
By performing the Fmoc resin loading determination with DBU instead of piperidine, highly reproducible results were obtained that showed excellent correlation with data obtained by independent analytical methods.
- Meienhofer, J., Waki, M., Heimer, E. P., Lambros, T. J., Makofske, R. C. and Chang, C.-D., Int. J. Pept. Prot. Res., 13 (1979) 35. CrossRef
- Bunin, B., The Combinatorial Index, Academic Press, San Diego, 1998, pp. 219–220.
- Chan, W. C. and White, P. D. (Eds). In Fmoc Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis — A Practical Approach. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000, pp. 63.
- Gordeev, M., Luehr, G. W., Hui, H. C., Gordon, E. M. and Patel, D. V., Tetrahedron, 54 (1998) 15879. CrossRef
- Argonaut Technologies, Application note No. 12, Fmoc Quantitation using GC.
- Carpino, L. A., Mansour, E. M. E. and Knapczyk, J., J. Org. Chem., 48 (1983) 666. CrossRef
- Wade, J. D., Bedford, J., Sheppard, R. C. and Tregear, G. W., Pept. Res., 4 (1991) 194.
- An accurate method for the quantitation of Fmoc-derivatized solid phase supports
Letters in Peptide Science
Volume 9, Issue 4-5 , pp 203-206
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Fmoc quantitation
- loading determination
- resin substitution
- Industry Sectors