On the stability of a trivial invariant torus of one class of impulsive systems
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We consider the problem of asymptotic stability of the trivial invariant torus of one class of impulsive systems. Sufficient criteria of asymptotic stability are obtained by the method of freezing in one case, and by the direct Lyapunov method for the investigation of stability of solutions of impulsive systems in another case.
- A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Differential Equations with Pulse Influence [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).
- A. M. Samoilenko, Elements of the Mathematical Theory of Multifrequency Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).
- B. F. Bylov, R. É. Vinograd, D. M. Grobman, and V. V. Nemytskii, Theory of Lyapunov Exponents and Its Applications to Problems of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).
- B. P. Demidovich, Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).
- Yu. A. Mitropol’skii, A. M. Samoilenko, and V. L. Kulik, Investigation of the Dichotomy of Linear Systems of Differential Equations with the Use of Lyapunov Functions [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990).
- On the stability of a trivial invariant torus of one class of impulsive systems
Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
Volume 50, Issue 3 , pp 387-399
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors