Co-existence of the two related stink bugsNezara viridula andN. Antennata under natural conditions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Allee, W. C. et al. (1949) Principles of animal ecology. Philadelphia & London.
- Gause, G. F. (1934) The struggle for existence. Baltimore.
- Hasegawa, H. (1954) Notes onNezara viridula and its allied green stink-bugs in Japan.Bull. Nat. Inst. Agric. Sci. C,4: 215–228. (In Japanese with English summary).
- Kiritani, K. (in press) Application of the changes in reproductive systems of the adult to the forecasting of the seasonal history of the southern green stink bug,Nezara viridula. Jap. J. Appl. Ent. Zool.,7.
- Kiritani, K., N. Hokyo, andS. Enomoto (1961) Population increase of the southern green stink bug in relation to the cultivation of the early planting rice.Kansai Byotyu Kenkyu Kaiho,3: 50–55. (In Japanese).
- Kiritani, K. andN. Hokyo (1962) Studies on the life table of the southern green stink bug,Nezara viridula.Jap. J. Appl. Ent. Zool. 6: 124–140.
- Klomp, H. (1961) The concepts ‘similar ecology” and “competition” in animal ecology.Arch. Néerland. Zool.,14: 90–102. CrossRef
- Kobayashi, T. (1959) The developmental stages of some species of the Japanease Pentatomidae (Hemiptera). VII. Developmental stages ofNezara and its allied genera.Jap. J. Appl. Ent. Zool.,3: 221–231. (In Japanese with English summary).
- Oho, N. andK. Kiritani (1960) Bionomics and control of the southern green stink bug.Plant Prot. 14: 237–241. (In Japanese).
- Sameshima, T. (1960) The injury of the southern green stink bug.Plant Prot.,14: 242–246. (In Japanese).
- Utida, S. (1961) Experimental studies on the interaction between the bean weevils and their parasitic wasps.XI Int. Kong. Ent. Wien 1960,1: 731–734.
- Co-existence of the two related stink bugsNezara viridula andN. Antennata under natural conditions
Researches on Population Ecology
Volume 5, Issue 1 , pp 11-22
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links