A model of plant-to-plant movement of aphids: A new approach
- Edwin H. Bryant
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A stochastic model was applied to the changes in the distribution of aphids on plants in a field determined by their plant-to-plant movements.
The expected numbers of aphids on plants were calculated for the 5 days of an experiment reported byShiyomi (1967) and compared with observed frequencies at these times.
- Chiang, C.L. (1968)Introduction to stochastic processes in biostatistics. John Wiley, New York, U.S.A. 313 p.
- Shiyomi, Masae (1967) A model of plant-to-plant movement of aphids. I. Description of the model.Res. Popul. Ecol.,9: 53–61.
- A model of plant-to-plant movement of aphids: A new approach
Researches on Population Ecology
Volume 11, Issue 1 , pp 34-39
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Edwin H. Bryant (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Biology, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA