The obstacle problem revisited
- L. A. Caffarelli
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Acknowledgements and Notes. Partially supported by NSF Grant # DMS 9101234.
- Alt, H.W., Caffarelli, L.A., and Friedman, A. (1984). Variational problems with two phases and their free boundaries.Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,282(2), 431–461. CrossRef
- Athanasopoulos, O. and Caffarelli, L.A. (1985). A theorem of real analysis and its application to free boundary problems.Comm. Pure Appl. Math.,38(5), 499–502.
- Caffarelli, L.A. (1977). The regularity of free boundaries in higher dimensions.Acta Math.,139(3–4), 155–184. CrossRef
- Caffarelli, L.A. (1980). Compactness methods in free boundary problems.Comm. Partial Differential Equations,5(4), 427–448.
- Caffarelli, L.A. (1981). A remark on the Hausdorff measure of a free boundary, and the convergence of coincidence sets.Boll. Un. Mat. Ital., A (5)18(1), 109–113.
- Caffarelli, L.A. and Kinderlehrer, D. (1980). Potential methods in variational inequalities.J. Analyse Math.,37, 285–295. CrossRef
- Caffarelli, L.A., Fabes, E., Mortola, S., and Salsa, S. (1981). Boundary behavior of nonnegative solutions of elliptic operators in divergence form.Indiana Univ. Math. J.,30(4), 621–640. CrossRef
- Frehse, J. (1972). On the regularity of solutions of a second order variational inequality.Boll. Un. Mat. Ital.,6(4).
- Friedman, A. (1982).Variational Principles and Free Boundary Problems. Wiley, New York.
- Jerison, D. and Kenig, C. (1982). Boundary behaviour of harmonic functions in nontangentially accessible domains.Adv. in Math.,46(1), 80–147. CrossRef
- The obstacle problem revisited
Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications
Volume 4, Issue 4-5 , pp 383-402
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- L. A. Caffarelli (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics and TICAM, The University of Texas at Austin, 78712-1082, Austin, TX