Spectral theory of a class of canonical differential systems
- L. A. Sakhnovich
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The general spectral theory of canonical systems is used to study a generalized Krein system. Direct and inverse problems for this system are considered. In particular, some proofs are supplied for Krein's results published by him without proof.
- M. G. Krein, “Continual analogs of propositions on orthogonal polynomials on the unit circle,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,105, No. 4, 637–640 (1955).
- L. A. Sakhnovich, “On one class of canonical systems on half-axis,” Integral Equations Operator Theory,31, No. 1, 92–112 (1998). CrossRef
- L. A. Sakhnovich, Spectral Theory of Canonical Differential Systems. Method of Operator Identities, Operator Theory. Advances and Applications, vol. 107. Birkhäuser, 1999.
- V. P. Potapov, “The multiplicative structure ofj-contractive matrix functions,” Amer. Math. Soc. Transl., 15, 131–243 (1960).
- B. M. Levitan, Inverse Sturm-Liouville Problems, VNU Science Press, 1987.
- I. I. Privalov, The Boundary Properties of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Gosizdat, 1950.
- Yu. A. Rozanov, Stationary Random Processes, Holden-Day, Amsterdam, 1967.
- Yu. P. Ginzburg, “Multiplicative representation of operator functions of bounded type,” Usp. Math. Nauk,22, No. 1, 163–165 (1967).
- Yu. P. Ginzburg and L. V. Shevchuk, “On the Potapov theory of multiplicative representations,” In: Operator Theory, Advances and Applications, vol. 72, birkhäuser, 1994, pp. 28–47.
- L. A. Sakhnovich, “Dissipative operators with absolutely continuous spectrum,” Trudy Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,19, 211–270, (1968).
- Spectral theory of a class of canonical differential systems
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 34, Issue 2 , pp 119-128
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links