1974, Volume 26, Issue 1, pp 325-329
Variance functions for comparing mixture designs
- A. K. Nigam
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Box, G. E. P. and Wilson, K. B. (1951). On the experimental attainment of optimum conditions,J. R. Statist. Soc., B,13, 1–45.
- Murty, J. S. and Das, M. N. (1968). Design and analysis of experiments with mixtures,Ann. Math. Statist.,39, 1517–1539.
- Nigam, A. K. (1969). Contributions to design and analysis of experiments with mixtures, Ph.D. dissertation submitted to Banaras Hindu University.
- Scheffé, H. (1958). Experiments with mixtures,J. R. Statist. Soc., B.20, 344–360.
- Scheffé, H. (1963). Simplex-centroid designs for experiments with mixtures,J. R. Statist. Soc., B.25, 235–263.
- Variance functions for comparing mixture designs
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics
Volume 26, Issue 1 , pp 325-329
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- A. K. Nigam (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India