A modified internal temperature measurement device
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Burton, A. C. (1948) Temperature of skin: measurement and use as index of peripheral blood flow.Meth. Med. Res. 1, 146–166.
- Fox, R. H. andSolman A. J. (1971) A new technique for monitoring the deep body temperature in man from the intact skin surface.J. Physiol. (Lond.) 212, 8–10.
- Fox, R. H., Solman, A. J., Isaacs, R., Fry, A. J. andMacDonald, I. C. (1973) A new method for monitoring deep body temperature from skin surface.Clin. 44, 81–86.
- Joly, H. R. andWeil, M. H. (1969) Temperature of the great toe as an indication of the severity of shock.Circulation 39, 131–138.
- Kobayashi, T., Kamiya, K., Nemoto, T. andTogawa, T. Analysis of the deep body thermometer for man.Ann. Biomed. Eng. In press.
- Saltin, B., Gagge, A. P. andStolwijk, J. A. J. (1968) Muscle temperature during submaximal exercise in man.J. Appl. Physiol. 25, 679–688.
- Togawa, T. (1973) Medical thermometer making use of zero heat-flow method (in Japanese). Report of the Institute for Medical and Dental Engineering7, 75–83.
- A modified internal temperature measurement device
Medical and biological engineering
Volume 14, Issue 3 , pp 361-364
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Internal temperature
- Zero heat-flow method
- Muscle temperature
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute for Medical & Dental Engineering, Tokyo Medical & Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- 2. Dept. of Pediatrics, Tokyo Women's University, Tokyo, Japan
- 3. National Food Research Institute, Ministry of Agriculture & Forestry, Tokyo, Japan