On dominance relations and the structure of animal societies: III The condition for a score structure
- H. G. Landau
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The necessary and sufficient condition is given forn integers to be the score structure of a society with a dominance relation.
A proof is also given for a theorem showing that there are members who dominate every other member either directly or indirectly through a single intermediate member.
- Landau, H. G. 1951. “On Dominance Relations and the Structure of Animal Societies: I. Effect of Inherent Characteristics.”Bull. Math. Biophysics,13, 1–19.
- Vaughan, H. E. 1952. “On Well-ordered Subsets and Maximal Elements of Ordered Sets.”Pacific Jour. Math.,2, 407–12.
- On dominance relations and the structure of animal societies: III The condition for a score structure
The bulletin of mathematical biophysics
Volume 15, Issue 2 , pp 143-148
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- H. G. Landau (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Committee on Mathematical Biology, The University of Chicago, Chicago, USA