On a new algorithm of constructing solitary wave solutions for systems of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
According to the improved sine-cosine method and Wu-elimination method, a new algorithm to construct solitary wave solutions for systems of nonlinear evolution equations is put forward. The algorithm has some conclusions which are better than what the hyperbolic function method known does and simpler in use. With the aid of MATHEMATICA, the algorithm can be carried out in computer.
- Yan C T. A simple transformation for nonlinear waves[J].Phys Lett A, 1996,224(1):77–84 CrossRef
- Wu W. On zeros of algebraic equations[J].Chinese Science Bulletin, 1986,31(1):1–5.
- Wu W. Polynomial equations—solving and applications[A]. In: Du Dingzhu, Ed.Algorithm and Computation[C]. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1994,1–6.
- Whitham G B. Variational methods and applications to water waves[J].Proc Roy Soc London Ser A, 1967,229(1):6–25.
- Broer L T F. Approximate equations for long water waves[J].Appl Sci Res, 1975,31(5):377–395. CrossRef
- Kupershmidt B A. Mathematics of dispersive waves[J].Comm Math Phys, 1985,99(1):51–73. CrossRef
- Fan Engui, Zhang Hongqing. Backlund transformation and exact solutions for Whitham-Broer-Kaup equations in shallow water[J].Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Ed), 1998,19(8):713–716.
- Cao Cewen. Nonlinearic for systems of Lax equations for AKNS hierarchy[J]. Scientia Sinica A, 1989,(7):706–712. (in Chinese)
- On a new algorithm of constructing solitary wave solutions for systems of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics
Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
Volume 21, Issue 4 , pp 383-388
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- system of nonlinear evolution equations
- sine-cosine method
- Wu-elimination method
- solitary wave solution
- Industry Sectors