The structural bases of the regulation of neuron sensitivity
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Morfologiya, Vol. 114, No. 6, pp. 22–27, November–December, 1998.
- V. P. Babmindra and T. A. Bragina,Structural Bases of Interneuronal Integration [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1982).
- P. G. Kostyuk,Intracellular Signaling [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).
- A. P. Novozhilova,Structural Plasticity of the Cerebral Cortex in Conditions of Extreme Treatments [in Russian], Author's abstract of doctoral thesis, St. Petersburg (1993).
- D. A. Sakharov, “The multiplicity of neurotransmitters: functional significance,”Zh. Évolyuts. Biokhim.,26, No. 5, 733–741 (1990).
- A. A. Ukhtomskii,Selected Works [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1978).
- R. K. Calverly and D. G. Jones, “Contribution of dendritic spines and perforated synapses to synaptic plasticity,”Brain Res. Rev.,15, No. 3, 215–249 (1990). CrossRef
- F. Cicirata, P. Angaut, M. F. Serapide, and M. R. Panto, “Functional organization of the direct and indirect projection via the reticular thalamic nuclear complex from the motor cortex to the thalamic nucleus ventralis lateralis,”Exp. Brain Res.,79, No. 2, 325–337 (1990). CrossRef
- V. Crunelli and N. Leresche, “A role for GABAb receptors in excitation and inhibition of thalamocortical cells,”TINS,4, No. 1, 16–21 (1991).
- L. Descarries, K. C. Watkins, S. Garsia, et al., “Dual character, asynaptic and synaptic, of the dopamine innervation in adult rat neostriatum: A quantitative autoradiographic and immunocytochemical analysis,”J. Comp. Neurol.,375, No. 2, 167–186 (1996). CrossRef
- J. Fucuda and K. Iwama, “Reticular inhibition of internuncial cells in the rat LGB,”Brain Res.,35, No. 1, 107–118 (1971). CrossRef
- D. W. Golding, “A pattern of confirmed and refined-synaptic, nonsynaptic and parasynaptic exocytosis,”Bio Essays,16, No. 7, 503–508 (1994).
- T. M. Jessel and E. R. Kandel, “Synaptic transmission: a bidirectional and self-modifiable form of cell-cell communication,”Cell. Neuron Rev. Suppl.,72, No. 10, 1–30 (1993).
- T. Susuki, S. Mitake, K. Okumura-Noji, et al., “Excitable membranes and synaptic transmission: postsynaptic mechanisms. “Localization of L-internexin in the postsynaptic density of the rat brain,”Brain Res.,765, No. 1, 74–80 (1997). CrossRef
- The structural bases of the regulation of neuron sensitivity
Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology
Volume 29, Issue 6 , pp 615-620
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links