Rings whose additive endomorphisms aren-multiplicative, II
- S. Feigelstock
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A ringR is called anAE n -ring,n≥2 a positive integer, if every endomorphism ϕ of additive group ofR satisfies ϕ(a 1 a 2...a n )=ϕ(a 1)ϕ(a 2)...ϕ(a n ) for alla 1,...,a n εR. Several results concerning the structure ofAE n -rings are obtained in this note, including an (incomplete) description ofAE n -ringsR satisfyingR t R n−1 ≠0, whereR t is the torsion ideal inR.
- G. Birkenmeier andH. Heatherly, Rings whose additive endomorphisms are ring endomorphisms,Bull. Austr. Math. Soc.,42 (1990), 145–152. CrossRef
- S. Dhompongsa andJ. Sanwong, Rings in which additive mappings are multiplicative,Studia Sci. Math. Hung. 22 (1987), 357–359.
- S. Feigelstock, Rings whose additive endomorphisms are multiplicative,Period. Math. Hung. 19 (1988), 257–260. CrossRef
- S. Feigelstock,Additive Groups of Rings, Vol. II, Pitman Research Notes,169 Longman, New York, (1988).
- S. Feigelstock, Rings whose additive endomorphisms aren-multiplicative,Bull. Austr. Math. Soc. 39 (1989), 11–14.
- L. Fuchs,Infinite Abelian Groups, Vol. I, Academic Préss, New York-London, 1973.
- K. H. Kim andF. W. Roush, Additive endomorphisms of rings,Period. Math. Hung. 12 (1981), 241–242. CrossRef
- Y. Hirano, On rings whose additive endomorphisms are multiplicative, to appear inPeriod. Math. Hung.
- Rings whose additive endomorphisms aren-multiplicative, II
Periodica Mathematica Hungarica
Volume 25, Issue 1 , pp 21-26
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Primary 20K99
- additive endomorphisms
- AE n -rings
- S. Feigelstock (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Ban-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel